Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Morality Spotlight: Alarming Trends Among Youth

I understand this does not come as a shock to you, but the trend of immoral conduct in our nation continues in the wrong direction. When we remove God and His commands from our education system and culture, I do not know what else we would expect. The Josephson Institute has just released their latest version of an on-going study on ethics among youth.

The Ethics of American Youth - 2008 Summary

Survey of teens reveals entrenched habits of dishonesty — stealing, lying, and cheating rates climb to alarming rates.

To deny the problem is foolish. To be apathetic is simply irresponsible. We must act! We must engage our culture to reverse the moral decline in America!

How do we do that? We honor the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. If you want to help turn America back to God, call, write, or email me. I will help you find a way that you can impact this culture. If you're already doing something to help, please let me know about it.

Join me in praying and expecting change ... God Save the U.S.A.

No comments: